• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get a grip...

So you have " A few CZs..." Damn dude. You pick one make and model and dive off into the deep end every time, don't you? :becky:

Anyway these grips here are some eBay specials that were maybe $25.00 with free shipping. So of course I just had to get the Allen head screws to complete the custom look.
20200620_164138.jpg

So you have " A few CZs..." Damn dude. You pick one make and model and dive off into the deep end every time, don't you? :becky:

Anyway these grips here are some eBay specials that were maybe $25.00 with free shipping. So of course I just had to get the Allen head screws to complete the custom look.View attachment 2681955
I do tend to do that....

Anyway these grips here are some eBay specials that were maybe $25.00 with free shipping. So of course I just had to get the Allen head screws to complete the custom look.View attachment 2681955
That Star you have looks as though its been in a time capsule.Someone has cared for this pistol over the years,even if used and shot quite a lot,a firearm does'nt have to look like its been thrown down on the concrete in every B grade movie made since 1990.Nice pistola.

Back
Top Bottom