• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

German g43 or k43

Good luck with that..even if one magically appears..I hope u have a big budget bc will not be cheap specially in those times
Haha yeah no doubt...lol...I've found a mismatched bcd coded one at a LGS, and it's also missing the cleaning rod and sight hood, and they want 4k.....no way in hell, when I can spend another grand and get an all matching one.....I offered them 2500 but they said they can't budge from 4k....need to leave my cell number with them and maybe after a year of not selling it, they'll hit me back up... LOL

Haha yeah no doubt...lol...I've found a mismatched bcd coded one at a LGS, and it's also missing the cleaning rod and sight hood, and they want 4k.....no way in hell, when I can spend another grand and get an all matching one.....I offered them 2500 but they said they can't budge from 4k....need to leave my cell number with them and maybe after a year of not selling it, they'll hit me back up... LOL
Was your LGS a pawn shop?

Crazy prices agree. I was lucky and snagged one several years back for $1,500!!! Back when you could find a deal on Gunbroker.

They are listing for $4k plus, worse than SVT 40s that are going for $2,500 plus. Snagged mine for 1k a while back.

Glad I started when carbines were $750.

Back
Top Bottom