• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia's Firearm Permit Reciprocity list for those that travel

In the glove compartment, center console or area of the vehicle designed to store luggage.

And you are correct, there's no duty to inform in those areas.
So there’s no duty to inform if they don’t ask ..or? There’s no duty to respond to the question? how does this actually play out in reality?

I wish Georgia and all the other gun-friendly states would stop recognizing the drivers licenses from states that do not recognize their CCL/GWL on any road other than a federal hwy (interstate). And BTW, the exit roads along the interstates aren’t federal so good luck getting gas or taking a leak. Bust’em as they get off. I won’t be driving to NY, NJ so I could careless if they do the same.

GA doesn’t recognize other states hunting or fishing licenses (except for neighboring state agreements) why should we let them use our roads if they want let us carry our guns. Put a huge dent in the NY, NJ, MA, CT drivers trying to get to Florida.
Sorry to go a bit off topic, but what do you mean by recognizing neighboring states hunting license agreements? My brother moved to a neighboring state but now will cost him a lot to hunt in GA. Should've bought a lifetime pass before he moved.

Sorry to go a bit off topic, but what do you mean by recognizing neighboring states hunting license agreements? My brother moved to a neighboring state but now will cost him a lot to hunt in GA. Should've bought a lifetime pass before he moved.
GA should charge non-residents the same price another state charges GA resident for non-resident hunting and fishing licenses.

Back
Top Bottom