• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia vs. Auburn

Another big buildup that leads to another big letdown............

View attachment 3573913

Coming from someone that was born in AL...whose entire family are Alabama fans...whose little sister went to AL...yet I am and always will be a Georgia Bulldog...I look forward to this game this year...actually, games...I think AL and GA play twice this year

Gotta tell you ha fans how I feel about that JT DANIELS.. I hate it for him but he seems to be a waste of time and a scholarship.. yes he is a big kid for sure probbly real good.. but he is way too injury prone.. not being mean but that’s just how it looks to me
You gotta dance with the one that brung ya and that's Bennett. Hopefully Smart doesn't decide to change horses in mid race.

Taxas A&M giving them a run Bama's defense looks weak And a intercaption in the end zone Bama ain't looking big this season
Screenshot_20170923-172137.jpg

Coming from someone that was born in AL...whose entire family are Alabama fans...whose little sister went to AL...yet I am and always will be a Georgia Bulldog...I look forward to this game this year...actually, games...I think AL and GA play twice this year
My Baby brother is an Auburn grad as are 6 or 7 cousins. The highlight of my football year is when the Dogs open up that can of "woop ass" on the "BBQ'd Chickens."

Back
Top Bottom