• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia to Become the First State to Felonize Citizen's Arrest

True Story, Cobb County, Windy Hill. After Graduating HS rented my first place. After having all my stereo **** stolen the month before I couldn't sleep and looked out bedroom window. I see some guys breaking into my roommates truck at 3 am. At the time all I have is an old 32 Winchester Rifle my dad gave me that years later I found out has a questionable trigger. watched to much "the rifleman", top shell eject, in a 12x12 room in an my apt.. NOT GOOD...enough said..lol. Anyways, my roommate and I run outside and I poke one of the guys in the back of the head with the barrel. My roommate puts his fist through his own drivers side window and starts dragging the other guy out the window by his hair. Held them at gun point in our townhouse. This is where is gets Good!! The first cop that shows up ask me if I want him to leave for a few minutes and come back. WTH? I said what for ...He was dead serious when he tells me " if it were me I would kill them both right now" " when I leave do not let them leave your place they have to be inside for this to be ok...I said I don't want to go to jail. He said " there is no court case when only one person is testifying" "I'll be back in a few" ... You should have seen the faces of these two guys. They were weighing out his words as much as I was at the time...is he kidding because he sure as hell doesn't sound like he is. You want me to shoot these two guys if/when you leave? He was like "if it were me and they were in my place they would already be dead". He was patting them down as he is saying all this and they were both armed. Then I knew he was not joking as he showed us what he found. "just throw these on the floor beside them after you kill them" "Do not let either of them live! It has to be just you two when I come back." ok?" Cracks me up even to this day. We chose to just have them arrested. One was on parole and the other was a first time offender. The scary part of the whole night is we later found out there was a third person. We never seen him. I think he may have stayed with the vehicle we later discovered that was FULL of stereos. Covered the hood and the trunk of one cop car and the hood of another they had so much stolen ****.

Since this started OUTSIDE our place I guess under this new law my roommate and I would both be looking at prison time for this.? Tell me this country is not going to hell in a hand bag? So now with this new law if this happens again there will be a lot of folks being the only ones testifying i'm guessing. lol "paper towels and a mop needed by the front door please...

Before cop showed up the guy who was on parole tells me he is going to make a break for the front door. I said "I have never been shot by a hunting rifle but I bet it hurts like hell. He chose to stay put on our couch. During all this the heart is pumping, nerves are on edge, finger on trigger and little did he nor I for that matter know how little trigger pressure it took for this particular gun to go off. scary thought!

Wait for the unintended consequences. I heard a story a while back on the radio that in some place (China, I think), if you hit someone with your car and injure them, you have to care for them for life. Scammers started throwing themselves in front of cars and drivers started backing over the victims multiple times to make sure they were dead. Just like California gun laws, some redneck lawyer will have a work around for this the first week. (Most) people are smarter than the government...

Back
Top Bottom