• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia to Become the First State to Felonize Citizen's Arrest

This is serious Business. These Republican idiots are being ordered--I think from the governor and from their party's leadership --to pucker up and smooch the butts of Black Lives Matter and other civil rights activists.

But they're doing it in a stupid way --this is not how you honor the rule of law or show respect to black citizens of Georgia, by giving violent felons a free pass to commit their crimes and walk away Scot free* from any interference from would-be good Samaritans.

* I can use the term "Scot free" because although I am making reference to a specific group of people with a named national origin, Scots are not known to be whiny beetches.
So, it's cool.

This is serious Business. These Republican idiots are being ordered--I think from the governor and from their party's leadership --to pucker up and smooch the butts of Black Lives Matter and other civil rights activists.

But they're doing it in a stupid way --this is not how you honor the rule of law or show respect to black citizens of Georgia, by giving violent felons a free pass to commit their crimes and walk away Scot free* from any interference from would-be good Samaritans.

* I can use the term "Scot free" because although I am making reference to a specific group of people with a named national origin, Scots are not known to be whiny *****es.
So, it's cool.
This is pretty accurate for what's happening under the Gold Dome. I guess they all received some sort of inducement or naively believe BLM supporters will come around and vote Republican. A ship of fools we have.

just choot'em and claim stand your ground. He was coming right for me!
The scenario this bill changes is when the criminal is fleeing the scene of the crime. So he just finished raping your wife and proudly heads down your driveway to the sidewalk where witnesses see you tackle and beat him. I assure you, you will be going to prison for many years after this is enacted.

Back
Top Bottom