Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
I know I’ll get hate for this but…… I’ll literally vote for whoever runs against kemp. He’s a coward and a lier. He’s exactly what a politician is, says what we want to hear to get elected then does what’s best for him. Granted the did blow up his daughters boyfriend as a warning when he threatened to call the special session to get a forensic audit. But still he’s a turncoat and I’d rather see a communist piece of **** like Stacey gap tooth abrahms in office who at least is honest about the damage she will do.
That’s exactly what people said about trump… now look.

Every bad thing you say about Kemp is true.
But, if we boycott him, and just sit-out the election, will he and the GOP party
of ineffectual compromisers with the politically-correct soccer moms TAKE NOTICE
of our defection? Will they learn a lesson from it?

Certainly it would be an expensive lesson, because it would put a communist, America-hating
and lying agitator, Abrams, in office.

I'd do it-- withhold my vote from Kemp-- IF the GOP would learn a lesson from it.
But I'm not hopeful they can learn anything.

If Ga actually goes to constitutional carry, will that do away with the Ga CCP? If thats the case, what does that do to the reciprocal carry in surrounding states?
I'm sure it will be as previously proposed. You can still get one if you want one. It will simply not be required.

I'm sure it will be as previously proposed. You can still get one if you want one. It will simply not be required.
That would be nice. I remember some of my friends (only ever had a few) having their pistols confiscated in Tennessee way back before we had CCP and one of their dad who was GBI at the time had to go retrieve em. Had it been anyone else, they would have never seen em again. I belong to the don't ask don't tell club myself...

I know I’ll get hate for this but…… I’ll literally vote for whoever runs against kemp. He’s a coward and a lier. He’s exactly what a politician is, says what we want to hear to get elected then does what’s best for him. Granted the did blow up his daughters boyfriend as a warning when he threatened to call the special session to get a forensic audit. But still he’s a turncoat and I’d rather see a communist piece of **** like Stacey gap tooth abrahms in office who at least is honest about the damage she will do.
You have to be joking about voting for Abrams!

Back
Top Bottom