• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Generator Thread ....When the power goes out...

I do not know. My plan was to strap in on the tilt trailer and take it in.
My trailer is to big for that job, if I have to I could put it on a tote carrier I have..I purchase a platform that slides into the receiver hitch for the Jeep..It still sits in the box unopened..Been like that for several years..I could not turn down the deal at the time, 500lb capacity and all aluminum.

We used to take 100 gal tanks down the mountain to get them filled for one of the company's microwave sites. But that was because the gas company couldn't get their truck up the road.

Prolly not worth their time, 100-pound LPG tank filled to the 80% limit is only 19-gallons, what’s that.. $20 profit for them?
Now I wish I had purchased some of the big tanks that were listed on here..But It's time to start picking up pieces IE: Tank, transfer box and after that, just run my Champion until Black Friday and look for deals on a larger genny.

IMG_20211214_083247.jpg

2028 the generator will be banned……if it stands
2024 push mowers and leaf blowers are banned

you can bet your ass production just ramped up on all of these. just like the water heater national mandate years backs. Not that it matters after those dates, the residents can just go buy it at the state next door.

Sad....

2028 the generator will be banned……if it stands
2024 push mowers and leaf blowers are banned

you can bet your ass production just ramped up on all of these. just like the water heater national mandate years backs. Not that it matters after those dates, the residents can just go buy it at the state next door.

Back
Top Bottom