• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen 4 ODT Lowers - Order has been placed, few extras in TruPrep Store.

I called today and was told they would not ship. Have to show up in person.

The people that selected for their lower to be shipped when they purchased it will definitely have them shipped out. If someone that didn't select the shipping option wants to have it shipped we should be able to accommodate that. I can figure out what the cost difference was for the shipping option and then either set up something on the website for purchase or we can handle it via PayPal.

The people that selected for their lower to be shipped when they purchased it will definitely have them shipped out. If someone that didn't select the shipping option wants to have it shipped we should be able to accommodate that. I can figure out what the cost difference was for the shipping option and then either set up something on the website for purchase or we can handle it via PayPal.

BOOM!

That would be helpful, as I never get to that side of the world anymore.
Be about a 180 mile round trip for me.
Could you let me know?

Back
Top Bottom