• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gearcraft

Quick question for guys rocking the IWB kydex holsters. I love my hybrid style holster with leather backing and kydex shell for the comfort. But I like the idea of a single clip and easy on/off of the kydex only. Anyone have any trouble adjusting to a kydex only holster? Does the kydex directly against your body not become a problem when wearing it all day? Thanks for the feedback.

You might be on his ignore list? He’s usually very good about PMing right back.
I don't see why, I've only messaged him 2 or 3 times about getting a new holster, none were rude messages. He told me he would make it right, but that was over 2 years ago

Quick question for guys rocking the IWB kydex holsters. I love my hybrid style holster with leather backing and kydex shell for the comfort. But I like the idea of a single clip and easy on/off of the kydex only. Anyone have any trouble adjusting to a kydex only holster? Does the kydex directly against your body not become a problem when wearing it all day? Thanks for the feedback.

I switched for similar reasons, and I actually think all kydex is more comfortable. I couldn’t tell you the last time I used my hybrid holster.
I’ve been using the Quickie with a Glock 19/ APLc combo, and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom