• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gearcraft

I've taken a few courses with mine, fallen on them (and I'm 230 lbs), stepped on them, and never had any issues! Billie makes good kit.
That gives me a good gauge of things since I’m the same weight. My holsters go through hell but since I’m lefty I get the ****ty holsters since all the good ones are righty.

That gives me a good gauge of things since I’m the same weight. My holsters go through hell but since I’m lefty I get the ****ty holsters since all the good ones are righty.

billieco billieco takes good care of lefties.
da64994c19717d827c39f1b84aed20f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know its not legit to give a review after only one Day, But I have to add to this, I Love the Alien Gear ( early ) Rigs, but you have to dress for them, this Gear Craft rig is SOOO much simpler! I would have to say its PERFECT!! And it may sound Cliche, But you really forget you have it on. ( I have no Dawg in the Hunt with GEARCRAFT, I just believe in giving Credit where it is deserved!)

I am not a fan of my IWB Alien because it is a PITA to put on and off quickly and when I compare it to my CZ P-07's Gearcraft I absolutely HATE it....so I ordered a Gearcraft for my G19 and PT111...

Hey billieco billieco can you do a custom where a mag holder is right beside the slide instead of jutting out like a 13 yr old boy watching his first dirty flick? I believe it's a reasonable way for me to carry a spare mag while at work.

Back
Top Bottom