Gator Hunting anyone?

Yea I have seen a few on there, I think they were charging around $400 a hunt.

we went w/o a guide
I would at the least go with someone that has been so they can prevent mistakes that you will make and have tools that you will need
after one season we could hang with the guides, there is a learning curve

depends on the trip.If you get a tag for seminole or eufaula get with me and we can ring him up.Long way off til sept. Eufaula has tons of gators,will see a lot.Seminole is tough cause of the hydrilla but that varies from year to year.Either one is a great time
I grew up fishing Eufaula, my granddad used to have a 300 arce farm right outside of Fort Gaines. That will be the lake I would love to hunt, the last time I was on that lake was with him crappie fishing and he died 10 years ago. It's been a while since I have been there and sure would bring back memory's. We used to see gators down there quite a bit and I cant wait to get a tag. Biker when I get a tag your more than welcome to join in!

I grew up fishing Eufaula, my granddad used to have a 300 arce farm right outside of Fort Gaines. That will be the lake I would love to hunt, the last time I was on that lake was with him crappie fishing and he died 10 years ago. It's been a while since I have been there and sure would bring back memory's. We used to see gators down there quite a bit and I cant wait to get a tag. Biker when I get a tag your more than welcome to join in!
Sweet! Good luck!

eufaula is zone 1 and tough to draw prolly take 5 rejections.65 permits last year.140 for seminole.Heck yeah I'll go.

Back
Top Bottom