• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**Gatlinburg~Ripleys aquarium carry**

Kaotiktribe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
137   0
Reaction score
Staying up here with the wife and kids in a cabin for a couple weeks.

Just wanted to let everyone know there are no metal detectors at the aquarium and no signs stating you cannot carry.

There is a city ordinance for masks though, but i suspect thats the norm most places nowadays.

C86AA590-3273-4A6F-A88B-937467E6E06D.jpeg

Just wanted to let everyone know there are no metal detectors at the aquarium and no signs stating you cannot carry.
There is a city ordinance for masks though, but i suspect thats the norm most places nowadays.
View attachment 3015287

Believe it or not.jpg
:)

View attachment 3015287

Not only do they not prohibit carry, they openly welcome concealed carry. I asked them that question a couple of months ago.

Also, keep in mind that No Carry signs themselves do mean something legally in TN, unlike GA.

If you are in that cheesy tourist trap town, the aquarium is a must see. So are the Tuckaleechee Caverns, about 30 minutes away. That was $18 or $19 very well-spent, especially if your tour guide is the guy that has worked there for 18 years, is extremely knowledgeable about the cave, and is a very enthusiastic speaker.

Back
Top Bottom