• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GaSupreme Ct. to hear GWL denial case

I don't do conspiracy theories . Enjoy your thread.
If you believe that people aren't treated differently based on their color or gender you're not living in the same world I am.

Every large corporation HR department bends over backwards not to get served with any kind of discrimination notice. In politics all sorts of nonsense is tolerated or supported based on a persons perceived status and the fear of a negative reaction from the media should the truth be told.

ahhhh...... Maybe they took her side because she is a qualified Judge sworn to uphold the rule of law ?

Rule of law? Innocent until proven guilty. The "court" should be able to prove or disprove his status. Are you suggesting that a charge written over 34 years ago shouldn't still be immediately available to the court? That this man should have to prove his innocence ?

That, my friend, is NOT the Rule of Law in the USA.

Given some of the things he has posted in the past, I suspect that it is important to him.
Must be more important to YOU,
since that's the only part of my long and detailed post about this pending case you want to talk about.

I guess nothing about probate judges making people prove their innocence with evidence that is only accessible to government agents or created by government agents is offensive to you.

If this case is affirmed, it certainly will give a push to the "Constitutional Carry" movement, which is being blocked by an old white guy, David Ralston.

Back
Top Bottom