• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Garage Sale that includes firearms/ btwn Canton and Cumming, GA

N Cochran

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
334   0
Reaction score
Hello fellow ODTers. My family is having a large garage sale at 8828 Ball Ground Road, Canton, Georgia. This is located near Hwy 20 between Canton and Cumming. Near Free Home, Lathemtown and Macedonia communities.

We will have a lot of kids items for sale, home decor, DVD sets, and outdoors items. We also have a cool Police Car Power Wheels that my oldest has outgrown for sale. Would make a nice surprise for a child or grandchild.

I will have some knives and firearms for sale. I know at this point some of the firearms will be as follows, but I may add more: Mosin Nagant M44, Rossi Model 92 .357 magnum with 24 inch octagon barrel, Savage 341 30-30, Ruger M77 tang safety in 7mm Magnum with Leupold scope, NIB (with tag still on it) Winchester 1300 Defender 12 gauge (made in America), Savage pump in 16 gauge,
Marlin Model 60 in stainless steel, and a Marlin Goose gun in 12 gauge with a factory 36" barrel.

I will be there so come out and say hello and maybe haggle or trade with me. Have a great evening everyone and have a happy weekend!

IMG_1839.JPG

Firearms table at the yard sale.

You the arm wrasslin attorney?

I'll come snap your **** off for you for the lever gun...

Seriously, what kinda prices are you asking?

GLWYS.

Sorry I did not make it today. I tried, but just could not break away soon enough. Hope you had a great turnout.

Back
Top Bottom