• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Garage rehab

Very nice! Careful on those epoxy floors, when they're wet its slick as ......

I wasn't going to put the flakes on it at first due to slickness I changed my mind. I poured some water on it to check it out, it's actually not that bad. but thanks for the heads up

I can't wait to get everything in it's place now. I was getting tired of every project that I would do taking forever due to not being able to get to anything. i had to change the starter in my wife's van. it took 20 minutes to find the 12mm socket. That doubled the time it should of taken to do the project

How hard was the coating on the floor? I read cleaning/prep was the worst part.

It wasn't to bad. It was already painted though when I bought the house 20 years ago and hasn't really come up anywhere so I was able to just wash it off and go over it for the most part, there were a few spots that need some attention though. It only took a couple hours to put down on each coat. Home depot had some of the paint in their oops isle so I got everything for under $150 buck otherwise I probably wouldn't of done it. I do concrete for a living so prepping concrete is quick and easy for me to do. Their kits were expensive and then to do a "2" car garage expansion kit was really high. I don't think it would of covered it even with the added kit. My garage is around 700+ sqft

Back
Top Bottom