• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gallbladder issues

karlvv30

Wolf Icon Supporter
Bad at deer hunting
19   0
Reaction score
Any of y'all had any? I've been dealing with pain there for 2 years. Was scheduled to have it removed in January. It got pushed back until April then a week before the surgery they pushed it back to May 19th. Made me angry. Then I started doing some research on it. Seems like there are alot of gallbladder problems that don't necessarily need surgery. I started taking tudca and within an hour the pain was gone. Hasn't come back in 2 weeks now. I also started taking Beet Flow. It's supposed to help thin the bile and make it flow better. I feel good enough now that I'm going to cancel the surgery and see how it goes. My hida scan showed my gallbladder was releasing about 12%. I'm thinking it was sludgy bile that was my problem and not so much the gallbladder. If you are having pain there I would recommend at least researching it and seeing if there could be a way to get better without surgery.

I started taking tudca and within an hour the pain was gone. Hasn't come back in 2 weeks now. I also started taking Beet Flow.

Tell more about the tudca and beetcommunity.

I had some liver issues and I started watching Dr. Berg on YouTube. He went into what tudca does and how it helps. It's working so far. My liver has improved dramatically too. My liver enzymes on my last blood test were about a quarter of what they were 2 years ago. Still high but barely. The beet flow I found while searching ways to thin bile and help it flow better. Only been taking beet flow for a few days so I'm not sure on it yet.

Just stumbled on this thread, let me know if starts acting up again...had mine removed in 2019...only thing i could do was eat clear liquids, low/no fat diet...lost 20-30 lbs in 30 days it took to disgnose.

Back
Top Bottom