• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gainesville Gun Show July 10-11

If that's the one at the old grocery store in the abandoned strip mall.....bring a flashlight or head lamp. It's dark and musty in there! Truly horrible venue for a gun show.
Yes, it is. Was so much better when it was held at the GA Mountain Center before being bought out.

I may go since its brings back memories for me. I grew up in Gainesville and they used to have gun shows there that were huge indoors and outdoors. Those were my first ever gun shows. There then the went to the civic center till a local collage bought that venue and stopped the shows. I might go just to see if I can trade off a few things. I doubt it will be worth it. Might go and sell a couple ar15 pistols if I can get enough cash.

I may go since its brings back memories for me. I grew up in Gainesville and they used to have gun shows there that were huge indoors and outdoors. Those were my first ever gun shows. There then the went to the civic center till a local collage bought that venue and stopped the shows. I might go just to see if I can trade off a few things. I doubt it will be worth it. Might go and sell a couple ar15 pistols if I can get enough cash.
The past few shows I've been to in the last year or so have absolutely been a waste of time. But I enjoy going just to give me something to do, look at cool guns, be around like minded folks, and MAYBE find a deal.

Back
Top Bottom