• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GA Tech Grad, Industrial Sales (valves) and Lumber experience available.

ASH556

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
125   0
Reaction score
Hey folks, I am currently employed in an inside sales role with a regional valve distributor covering the Southeast. I hold a BS in Managment from Georgia Tech with a certificate in Operations Managment. I bring 7 years experience with control valves and valve automation. Prior to that, I had 11 years in the building materials supply (lumber, windows, millwork, roofing, engineered wood products) industry. Furthermore, through part-time positions, I have 12 years in firearms retail and hold multiple factory armorers certifications. I am looking to move into an outside sales position. I am trained in the Sandler Sales Method. I live in Braselton and would prefer to keep things mostly in the Northeast GA area. Occasional overnight travel is not a problem, but I have 2 young boys and a wife at home and aside from God, they are my first priority.

I'm looking for growth opportunities and am not afraid to get out and hussle. I just want to be rewarded for my efforts. Hoping for compensation to start around $80K and be above $100K within the first 12-18 months.

Resume available upon request.

Back
Top Bottom