• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga Gun Store Won't Sell to Flippers

Went there today and bought a gun. Great price, great service as always. Their prices really are among the best out there. Ammo was scarce, just got the one box with the gun that I bought... But I picked up some Lancer 30 round hybrid AR mags and some 15 round Magpul Glock mags at cheap prices...

Went there today and bought a gun. Great price, great service as always. Their prices really are among the best out there. Ammo was scarce, just got the one box with the gun that I bought... But I picked up some Lancer 30 round hybrid AR mags and some 15 round Magpul Glock mags at cheap prices...

I was there today as well. Just picked up a couple of holsters, but they had a Colt rifle in there that was tempting me. ;)

Yeah, I wanted an inexpensive 1911 to play with so I picked up a Taurus for less than $500 out the door with taxes. But they have a Kimber Stainless II in 10mm for $764 that I may go back for... 10mm is mo powa, and easier to find than .45 these days...

Is there still a line of people waiting to get in upon opening? Also, are they still making you wait in the car or can you actually browse? Haven't been there in a few months.

Is there still a line of people waiting to get in upon opening? Also, are they still making you wait in the car or can you actually browse? Haven't been there in a few months.

I have never gotten there at opening, but they haven't made you wait outside in many many months...

Back
Top Bottom