• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga Gun Store Won't Sell to Flippers

I can make you euphoric... (no homo) with a 938 photo...
View attachment 3102166
Thanks again, Bro.! still loving it.:thumb:
Your love for these little sigs inspired me to get one of my own. It's my EDC now.
IMG_20210212_144415150_MP.jpg
IMG_20210212_144432690_MP.jpg

Poor, naive randomreader and I guess Sirbannedalot. They apparently believe that the store will ONLY sell to non-flippers. I guarantee anyone, yes anyone, who walks in the store to buy A gun, and they are licensed to carry a firearm in GA, or if they pass a background check, and a viable method of paying for a gun, a gun will be sold to them. Nothing changed because how does that store know if they buyer is a flipper or not when purchasing A gun? They don't, it is just advertising BS by the store. Means absolutely nothing. Sad that you and the other guy cannot tell the difference between what can actually be done by the store and a marketing ploy.

BTW, randomreader, you do consider me a "flipper"? If you do, prove it. If you can't, then how in the world do you believe the store will be able to discern if I am a "flipper"? Bottom line, they can't. Glad to see you were happy for a while. That happiness is now showing you are just gullible. Don't forget to use "Gamma" in your reply. hahahahahahahaha!

. . .or they would just cancel online orders for multiple of the same item. . . you know. . . .like the store owner said in this exact thread what they were doing :pound:

Poor, naive randomreader and I guess Sirbannedalot. They apparently believe that the store will ONLY sell to non-flippers. I guarantee anyone, yes anyone, who walks in the store to buy A gun, and they are licensed to carry a firearm in GA, or if they pass a background check, and a viable method of paying for a gun, a gun will be sold to them. Nothing changed because how does that store know if they buyer is a flipper or not when purchasing A gun? They don't, it is just advertising BS by the store. Means absolutely nothing. Sad that you and the other guy cannot tell the difference between what can actually be done by the store and a marketing ploy.

BTW, randomreader, you do consider me a "flipper"? If you do, prove it. If you can't, then how in the world do you believe the store will be able to discern if I am a "flipper"? Bottom line, they can't. Glad to see you were happy for a while. That happiness is now showing you are just gullible. Don't forget to use "Gamma" in your reply. hahahahahahahaha!
You are vary right my friend To think a store is not going to accept Money is stupid .Who ever believes that line of BS probably has never been in business before

I'd have the same policy if I was in the gun business right now. Matter of fact, I do have the same policy and I'm not in the business.
GGS is the only store I know of that still has pre crazy prices and stock! They aren't a distributor. They are a retailer, trying to supply their RETAIL customers with product at currently unmatched prices.
Of course they can't "prove" what people do with guns they buy from them. To belittle any perceived weakness in their strategy instead of applauding them on their intent, is simply either looking to argue for the sake of argument, or yeah, possibly someone that this policy hurts.

We had an issue with people ordering 6 of the same gun as soon as it came in stock. Lots of people looking for the hard to get stuff and we want them to have a chance at getting it.

And that is how capitalism and "the market" is supposed to work! A vendor made a decision based on their supply and the demand of their regular customer base. The system works if it's left to work!

Back
Top Bottom