• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga Gun Store Won't Sell to Flippers

Wait a minute... I must be a flipper because when I get a really cool new toy I'm prone to doing back-flips out of pure joy. I never sell anything intentionally to a "flipper" but I did recently find out someone I sold something to IS a flipper. They are now banned from anything else in my precious stable of goodies. It's not the actual act of "flipping" that I really care about, but the deceptive bag of tear-soaked dog dirt stories that precluded the ill-fated transaction.

Poor, naive randomreader and I guess Sirbannedalot. They apparently believe that the store will ONLY sell to non-flippers. I guarantee anyone, yes anyone, who walks in the store to buy A gun, and they are licensed to carry a firearm in GA, or if they pass a background check, and a viable method of paying for a gun, a gun will be sold to them. Nothing changed because how does that store know if they buyer is a flipper or not when purchasing A gun? They don't, it is just advertising BS by the store. Means absolutely nothing. Sad that you and the other guy cannot tell the difference between what can actually be done by the store and a marketing ploy.

BTW, randomreader, you do consider me a "flipper"? If you do, prove it. If you can't, then how in the world do you believe the store will be able to discern if I am a "flipper"? Bottom line, they can't. Glad to see you were happy for a while. That happiness is now showing you are just gullible. Don't forget to use "Gamma" in your reply. hahahahahahahaha!

Here I am to the rescue!! These little whining BABIES just can't operate without "SirWHINESaLot" cheering their little whimpering, and whining little selves along. With all this whining, it looks like I have a bunch of new friends with stinky and wet diapers!!! Oh goodie, goodie, we are gonna have a WHINE PARTY!!!

SirWHINESaLot.jpg

I can't imagine having feelings of euphoria or disappoint over this, if you're experiencing either you should probably get out more.
I can make you euphoric... (no homo) with a 938 photo...
20201106_152835.jpg

Thanks again, Bro.! still loving it.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom