• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga. Arms Thursday

Chuckdog

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
11   0
Reaction score
Just an FYI, I stopped by Ga Arms Thursday afternoon and I've never seen the place so full of people.

Their stock is as low as I've seen. Don't go looking for common .223 powders or srp/srm primers.

The good news, I did see a few thousand small pistol and large rifle primers on the shelf.

They said there was a truck due in next week, and they weren't sure how much of what's ordered will be delivered, they're hoping for the best though. CD

Thanks for the update. I've had better luck finding hens teeth than spp. Finally decided to start relaoding. Got my new press, dies, powder, brass, bullets, read my books - and can't find any primers...Feels like having a big steak grill out, everyone's hungry, beer is cold, and I can't find a match to light the grill!

Thanks for the update. I've had better luck finding hens teeth than spp. Finally decided to start relaoding. Got my new press, dies, powder, brass, bullets, read my books - and can't find any primers...Feels like having a big steak grill out, everyone's hungry, beer is cold, and I can't find a match to light the grill!

I was in the same situation and finally lucked out and got some small pistol primers online. However, now the die set I ordered in December from optics planet that they said was in stock won't come in till 2/28. I feel your pain

I was in there Thursday at noon and a guy bought 4000 .223 rounds. His house was broken into and they were all stolen . I didn't need any 223 thankfully because all that was left after that was Lake city rounds. Did pickup 300 9mm rounds... seems they had plenty of 9mm and .40.

I was in there Thursday at noon and a guy bought 4000 .223 rounds. His house was broken into and they were all stolen . I didn't need any 223 thankfully because all that was left after that was Lake city rounds. Did pickup 300 9mm rounds... seems they had plenty of 9mm and .40.

How much was their 9mm?

I was in the same situation and finally lucked out and got some small pistol primers online. However, now the die set I ordered in December from optics planet that they said was in stock won't come in till 2/28. I feel your pain
I ordered a lee classic loader from optics planet on 12/25/12 saying it was in stock, finding out 5 days later it sold out three days before I ordered it... on 1/18/13 they said they had it in, in an email. But when I called with my order number to see when it would be shipped, for I am out of town this week, they said they couldn't help me because it was not in stock. I dropped the order when I saw that LG outdoors had a few for cheaper and the next day it arrived to my doorstep. Im not a huge fan of "OP" anymore, I understand the low amount of product from the Obama scare, but the **** customer service... (Rant over)

Back
Top Bottom