• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

G45 $539 at DG&P

Thanks :thumb: . I just can't see spending $100 more for a g19? But I'm not really qualified enough for Glock talk lol.

Are you sure that the G19 didn’t have some fancy night sights or something else that made it more expensive?

I usually see G17, G19, and G45’s from the same generation priced the same when they all have the stock sights.

Are you sure that the G19 didn’t have some fancy night sights or something else that made it more expensive?

I usually see G17, G19, and G45’s from the same generation priced the same when they all have the stock sights.

They normally are priced the same. Not sure that this makes the steals and deals

In this instance the one I mentioned (G45) had more accessories than the G19 but like I said, idk much about Glocks.

They normally are priced the same. Not sure that this makes the steals and deals
Compared to the prices here, I thought it would? Another one some might not find to be a good deal is the Taurus TX22 I picked up at Academy for $299. Ended up getting $20 worth’s coupons too cause the gun counter Fella was cool. Some folks think their stuff’s gold plated lol

Back
Top Bottom