• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FYI: More fee's coming from Gunbroker

I’m on Gunbroker a lot. Spent money on there today. It’s not what it used to be. Honestly about like here with pricing. Occasional deals to find. But if your building something totally different , then it’s a good source for hard to get stuff . Just be prepared for sticker shock.

And I GUARANTEE you they have employees on this site !

I’m on Gunbroker a lot. Spent money on there today. It’s not what it used to be. Honestly about like here with pricing. Occasional deals to find. But if your building something totally different , then it’s a good source for hard to get stuff . Just be prepared for sticker shock.

And I GUARANTEE you they have employees on this site !
Won a bid on GB for some ammo, sent payment to seller and never received the ammo, My check cleared the bank, he got my money. Tried several times to contact GB, no response to any of my e-mails. I'll never again get on their site let alone bid on anything.

There are many dealers on GunBroker that have the guns at “buy it now” or their auctions have no bidders. I have negotiated on those guns and have had success of better prices. Also, I chase these dealers down where they operate, call them directly and completely bypass GunBroker and avoid the state tax situation.
Don’t buy there much, but when I do, I’m using these methods.

There are many dealers on GunBroker that have the guns at “buy it now” or their auctions have no bidders. I have negotiated on those guns and have had success of better prices. Also, I chase these dealers down where they operate, call them directly and completely bypass GunBroker and avoid the state tax situation.
Ever been burned or does using a CC help keep everyone civil?

Those assclowns (and if you're a GB employee lurking here that means you) make the seller hound the stupid, cheap ass, poor mouthing "buyers" to collect the fee. It's bullshyte.

This, especially for hard-to-find items.

It’s great to have access to so many milsurp guys living in blue states who are selling off their stuff because they’re tired of the local regulations. In those cases I find cheaper deals than locally, even with the fees.

Downside is you don’t see it until after you’ve bought it so you have to be a savvy buyer. Ask for add’l pics and ask questions about the item’s history

You just about have to make the first image in your pictures a graphic that displays : "I don't take Paypal! You WILL be charged sales tax!"

The momos will still whine and ***** ache and tell you, "I ain't nevah paid no sales tax on a innernet sell!" "I've nevah hade no problem with Paypal in thutty years!"

You just about have to make the first image in your pictures a graphic that displays : "I don't take Paypal! You WILL be charged sales tax!"

The momos will still whine and ***** ache and tell you, "I ain't nevah paid no sales tax on a innernet sell!" "I've nevah hade no problem with Paypal in thutty years!"

Yep. I've had more non paying bidders this year than the last 5 years combined. I believe it's the sales tax, when they see an extra $50-$70 tagged on to what they bidder they just ghost you.

Yep. I've had more non paying bidders this year than the last 5 years combined. I believe it's the sales tax, when they see an extra $50-$70 tagged on to what they bidder they just ghost you.
They probably did basic math and realized for the new total price or a bit more they can get one locally that they can physically look at before paying. Not saying it's right but that's a simple guess.

Back
Top Bottom