• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fun encounter in Macon this afternoon

So you are saying that if you are driving in Macon and going to be armed that you should have multiple revolvers so when you show it and then fire off a few rounds you don't have to worry about stopped and trying to find the shell casings?

Makes sense to me. You know the police are going to stop all the traffic and go up and down the road with magnets and metal detectors so they can find those casings and then have CSI check them for fingerprints and DNA and then they will be knocking on your door with a warrant.

So you are saying that if you are driving in Macon and going to be armed that you should have multiple revolvers so when you show it and then fire off a few rounds you don't have to worry about stopped and trying to find the shell casings?

Makes sense to me. You know the police are going to stop all the traffic and go up and down the road with magnets and metal detectors so they can find those casings and then have CSI check them for fingerprints and DNA and then they will be knocking on your door with a warrant.

Whos that reply to? If you go to the gun shops around macon, thats the quickest way to get denied a purchase. I have heard this multiple times from people asking to buy a gun at Academy and LGS around town.

"What gun doesnt leave shell casings on the ground?"

"Do guns burn off finger prints when fired?"

Response in general, not directed to anyone in particular.

Revolvers don't throw shell casings around until you open it up and dump it out.

I really don't know if fingerprints get burned off when a shell is fired. I always police my brass when I'm done and the easiest way to do that is with a revolver, dumping the used cases in to the range bag on each reload.

Macon is confusing. It's like 1 step forward and 2 steps back. They are cleaning up downtown, tearing down crappy houses, trying to clean up schools, but the homeless population has exploded (look at the winners at the I16 exit 1 bridge on gray highway), still 40 homicides a year here, and there are so many god dam new yorkers here now, that they brought their sh***y attitudes with them. I wave at my new neighbors while walking the dogs and they look at me like a d**k is growing out of my forehead. But they'll gladly post signs of warnock and ossoff because they care about humanity so deeply.

Road rage on gray highway in front of baconsfield kroger is nuts. They need to fix that intersection. People just do whatever they want there. Two people have already been killed there jay walking.

someone was shot right there this morning....opened fire on a van or something, woman died

Response in general, not directed to anyone in particular.

Revolvers don't throw shell casings around until you open it up and dump it out.

I really don't know if fingerprints get burned off when a shell is fired. I always police my brass when I'm done and the easiest way to do that is with a revolver, dumping the used cases in to the range bag on each reload.

That's why latex gloves were invented. For loading mags. If I owned a gun and loaded it, I would have to consider latex gloves. Good thing I don't own any guns. Those things are dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom