• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fun encounter in Macon this afternoon

Dad honked at a guy that was stopped at a green light. Dude waved a gun at him and dad just honked again. My family doesn't fall for theatrics. Fortunately, a cop saw what happened and pulled him over.

Dad honked at a guy that was stopped at a green light. Dude waved a gun at him and dad just honked again. My family doesn't fall for theatrics. Fortunately, a cop saw what happened and pulled him over.
More and more the old Simpsons episode where Homer buys a gun and uses it for everything comes to mind.

More and more the old Simpsons episode where Homer buys a gun and uses it for everything comes to mind.
98CB7F86-781F-4771-AEF0-22E29447D169.jpeg

Macon is confusing. It's like 1 step forward and 2 steps back. They are cleaning up downtown, tearing down crappy houses, trying to clean up schools, but the homeless population has exploded (look at the winners at the I16 exit 1 bridge on gray highway), still 40 homicides a year here, and there are so many god dam new yorkers here now, that they brought their sh***y attitudes with them. I wave at my new neighbors while walking the dogs and they look at me like a d**k is growing out of my forehead. But they'll gladly post signs of warnock and ossoff because they care about humanity so deeply.

Road rage on gray highway in front of baconsfield kroger is nuts. They need to fix that intersection. People just do whatever they want there. Two people have already been killed there jay walking.

I live in Macon. And the side of town I stay on isn’t bad
Eh, I've lived here for 20+ years now. I don't consider any of it "not bad" anymore. Some parts are a lot worse than others sure. But even the nice parts have had shootings, robberies, carjacking's, burglaries, etc. in the last several years.

Should be interesting this weekend... Some big race going on in Macon has folks all over the place coming there.

The GSP is warning that they may try and take over areas in Macon and Atlanta for street racing based on some FB postings.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...-threaten-arrests/6UQ5HKVJJJCE7OC7VAFT2C2U2I/
Oh well that should be fun. Like palmettomoon palmettomoon mentioned it's been happening more and more here too. 4 wheelers and dirtbikes going up and down major highways even in broad daylight. I posted about it here years ago but one time I made the mistake of going to the old Macon mall for lunch at the food court, and there was a large group of these thugs antagonizing patrons in the parking lot. Doing doughnuts around their cars and tried to do the same with me.

Eh, I've lived here for 20+ years now. I don't consider any of it "not bad" anymore. Some parts are a lot worse than others sure. But even the nice parts have had shootings, robberies, carjacking's, burglaries, etc. in the last several years.

nice areas it’s all petty theft. The MO is theft of stuff left in unlocked cars in your driveway or car port.

Back
Top Bottom