• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fun encounter in Macon this afternoon

people are always crazy on the road. Lot of mental illness and people on meds. Always best to get out of dodge and deescalate the issue. Most people always flip the bird once they cut you off. I never understand this, since their in the wrong.

People are very selfish in our society that translates to how they drive.

people are always crazy on the road. Lot of mental illness and people on meds. Always best to get out of dodge and deescalate the issue. Most people always flip the bird once they cut you off. I never understand this, since their in the wrong.

People are very selfish in our society that translates to how they drive.
Had a guy in a white kidnapper van attempt to cut me off on PIB turning onto 285 yesterday. One of two left turning lanes was backed up a half mile due to cop assisting a motorist. He got in behind me and then tried to take the blocked lane by speeding up only to be blocked again trying to merge back from behind the cop. Just an absolute all around ****er...

Macongo version of that sign....
upload_2021-6-10_4-41-32.png

It's why I sold my BMW convertible and got the most nondescript car I could find.

And in my passenger seat sits a TAC-13.

I don't want trouble, absolutely not going to look for it, but can absolutely discourage it if it comes a knocking.

It's why I sold my BMW convertible and got the most nondescript car I could find.
And in my passenger seat sits a TAC-13.
I don't want trouble, absolutely not going to look for it, but can absolutely discourage it if it comes a knocking.

@ItBeMe Appreciates your patronage!!!
ItBeMe Motors2.jpg
:)

We were on vineville about 9 one night and the car in front of us slowed down and stopped in middle of road, two warnock voters got out and bowed up at us, didn't flash anything though. I reached under seat and found out I didn't have my gun (had an oil change earlier and forgot to put it back in). Cant think what I did for them to do that. They were way ahead of us when they started to slow down, guess they though I had brights on. They were in an older silver accord with dealer tags still on it.

The days of birds and honking are over, especially with kids in tow, its just not worth it...and its not only Macon, its happens every where.

Co worker had a gun pointed on her with her kids in car about 3pm by the Brick downtown, she figures she accidently cut the guy off.

Back
Top Bottom