• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fun encounter in Macon this afternoon

So you are saying that if you are driving in Macon and going to be armed that you should have multiple revolvers so when you show it and then fire off a few rounds you don't have to worry about stopped and trying to find the shell casings?

Makes sense to me. You know the police are going to stop all the traffic and go up and down the road with magnets and metal detectors so they can find those casings and then have CSI check them for fingerprints and DNA and then they will be knocking on your door with a warrant.
That will be problematic, I collect spent casings at the club and sprinkle them around intersections on my side of town regularly.

nice areas it’s all petty theft. The MO is theft of stuff left in unlocked cars in your driveway or car port.
I don't mean tucked away back in the nice subdivisions. I'm just saying in general. You mentioned Shirley Hills. Beautiful nice houses back there, but tons of crime as soon as go towards Gray Hwy where that lady just got shot and killed in broad daylight this morning. Go up to North Macon, and those gas stations get robbed just as much as anywhere else. There was a lady carjacked at the CVS by Forrest Hill not too long ago, again in broad daylight. That used to be a nice area. That's all I'm saying, it's all supposedly nice parts of town turning to crap over the last few years.

Shot in the 1200 block of Appling Ct, nice area in the Fort Hill/Maynard neighborhood. (not really)

The nitwits drove right past the hospital to arrive at the intersection of Emory Hwy and Spring St at I-16, so their whole story is suspect.
upload_2021-6-10_13-34-59.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-6-10_13-34-39.png
    upload_2021-6-10_13-34-39.png
    287.3 KB · Views: 5
I don't mean tucked away back in the nice subdivisions. I'm just saying in general. You mentioned Shirley Hills. Beautiful nice houses back there, but tons of crime as soon as go towards Gray Hwy where that lady just got shot and killed in broad daylight this morning. Go up to North Macon, and those gas stations get robbed just as much as anywhere else. There was a lady carjacked at the CVS by Forrest Hill not too long ago, again in broad daylight. That used to be a nice area. That's all I'm saying, it's all supposedly nice parts of town turning to crap over the last few years.
She was shot over somewhere near Maynard Skreet.

She was shot over somewhere near Maynard Skreet.

Gotcha, so she expired at the intersection. She wasnt shot there. Still scary.

I keep forgetting about all those neighborhoods tucked away in bad places. A log truck rolled over at the intersection of MLK and Esinhower parkway and so the detour was through the hood. You forget those places exist. Behind shirley hills, right before you enter gray highway past wall mart, it gets real suspect.

Yeah its scary as hell. I hate the gas station on MLK right by the DMV and mercer medical school. I stop there sometimes and its nuts how crazy people act just getting gas. Everyone is highly aggressive in just day to day interactions. Makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom