• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 9

So tomorrow is Thursday which is weapon choosing/mag loading day for Saturday.

We're going to travel light this year so each boy gets to choose one to bring. If duplicates, exceptions will be made.

What are you bringing this weekend?

Since we are heading North on Saturday morning I am doing my best to convince my better half that spending time shooting machine guns is much better then visiting her side of the family. I have had zero luck so far so if anyone has ideas?

One of my buddies suggested jewelry.

Any suggestions as I really want to go?

Since we are heading North on Saturday morning I am doing my best to convince my better half that spending time shooting machine guns is much better then visiting her side of the family. I have had zero luck so far so if anyone has ideas?

I cannot believe that this is even up for discussion. Family visit vs. machine gun shoot? She needs to get her priorities straight.

Meeting me should be enough of a reason

Ok ODT brothers, I was hoping for some help here;). While the suggestions are interesting they are not quite the selling points I was hoping for from our esteemed collective knowledge.

Ok ODT brothers, I was hoping for some help here;). While the suggestions are interesting they are not quite the selling points I was hoping for from our esteemed collective knowledge.

Does your wife like soap?

I could bring her some Johns Creek Soap?

Not enough?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Back
Top Bottom