• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 9

**** YouTube

I know what you mean! I have 196 videos on my channel, I make a little money off them from ads that play. I use to make about $60 a month and all of a sudden it dropped to under $20 a month. I checked all my videos and about two thirds of them were marked ""not suitable for advertisements". I filed an appeal and many of them were turned back on for ads. Any showing how to build a gun were not, I understand that according to their rules. But what I don't get is that some are still unsuitable that I don't should be, and I can't ask about those ones again. Suppose to be any gun videos at a range and shooting safely are okay. But here is a video they say in not suitable, and to me it makes no sense.

I know what you mean! I have 196 videos on my channel, I make a little money off them from ads that play. I use to make about $60 a month and all of a sudden it dropped to under $20 a month. I checked all my videos and about two thirds of them were marked ""not suitable for advertisements". I filed an appeal and many of them were turned back on for ads. Any showing how to build a gun were not, I understand that according to their rules. But what I don't get is that some are still unsuitable that I don't should be, and I can't ask about those ones again. Suppose to be any gun videos at a range and shooting safely are okay. But here is a video they say in not suitable, and to me it makes no sense.

It offends the bowling community

Yep. They hate on the guns. See now when I try to go to YouTube off this site it blocks me and does some security bull****

Back
Top Bottom