• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 13, 2021

You're only allowed to come IF you posses a Full-Auto firearm (Binary, Rare-Breed, WOT isnt accepted). The people who dont have full auto have to pay $50 entry fee and WATCH people who own them shoot. Bad event idea, I know, but we bring out 500 people every year and take their money without incident. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, you pay to enter and bring your own full-auto or suppressed weapons and have fun!!
Why arent rare breed accepted?

We just learned that the QRF folks will NOT be able to join us this year. It is unfortunate and kind of the state of things right now and we hope to have them at future events. We are still planning on a great event and hope to see you there.

Reactions: RHR
No need to bring that. The range is only 80 yards max. You wont have fun shooting with the short range. Unless you just wanna bring it.

No need to bring that. The range is only 80 yards max. You wont have fun shooting with the short range. Unless you just wanna bring it.
80 yards? .50 cal will be like a laser. You sure it's only 80 yards?

It was only a joke. All guns are accepted. None of those triggers are machine guns, they just mimic a machine gun by firing rapidly (Binary, Rare Breed, WOT, etc). I dont care for them personally, but to each is own. I like the "Real McCoy".

Why arent rare breed accepted?

Back
Top Bottom