• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 13, 2021

Thankyou so much for my prize! Was great meeting you and Mrs imawoodsman. Def enjoyed watching her sling led down range!! Till next time!!!!! Cheers

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
I have to take my hat to Apollo Apollo , first for letting me shoot ONE of his auto guns… Was such a great feeling, because I shoot one of them auto back in 1985 when I was in the military. So, THANK YOU BROTHER! - And second, I take my hat out for the awesome gun collection this Brother has… HOLY COW, it is very impressive.

THIS WAS MY FIRST time at Red Hill Range, and sure I’ll be back. And as I watched folks having fun with their firearms, I spotted two guys that “I want to be like them when I grew up” bahaha, they are Apollo Apollo and Hayata Hayata …. these two Men have a lot of awesome toys! Hayata Hayata might have a sore arm today, after shooting all his auto guns yesterday … lol

Surely a great time. And I was honored to meet the range owner, Chris (don’t know his name on ODT but I think is the man that started the thread RHR RHR ), and want to say “THANK YOU SIR!”. Also I had the honor and privilege to see again my Brother & Sister Mr and Mrs imawoodsman imawoodsman , and you both know my love and respect for you both.

EDITING: Also, I met our Dear Brother 97 winchester 97 winchester , such a great Man!

Good time for sure! My kids on the .50 Cal, Hayata Hayata on the Garand. Thanks for letting us shoot it. Gives new perspective to soldiers having to carry it.
I didn’t shoot the .50 cal BUT we will soon reach out to you so we have the range for an entire morning, and I hope you can go. But I want to register my “Thank You” here Brother Ringleader Ringleader for offering me the opportunity, I didn’t shoot because my ear muffler wasn’t appropriate for it; and since I am half deaf, I decided not to have my ears buzzing fo the next six months…. Lol

By the way, your young Princess shoots really good, she is a shooter for sure!

I didn’t shoot the .50 cal BUT we will soon reach out to you so we have the range for an entire morning, and I hope you can go. But I want to register my “Thank You” here Brother Ringleader Ringleader for offering me the opportunity, I didn’t shoot because my ear muffler wasn’t appropriate for it; and since I am half deaf, I decided not to have my ears buzzing fo the next six months…. Lol

Thanks Brother, Looking forward to seeing you again!

I have to take my hat to Apollo Apollo , first for letting me shoot ONE of his auto guns… Was such a great feeling, because I shoot one of them auto back in 1985 when I was in the military. So, THANK YOU BROTHER! - And second, I take my hat out for the awesome gun collection this Brother has… HOLY COW, it is very impressive.

THIS WAS MY FIRST time at Red Hill Range, and sure I’ll be back. And as I watched folks having fun with their firearms, I spotted two guys that “I want to be like them when I grew up” bahaha, they are Apollo Apollo and Hayata Hayata …. these two Men have a lot of awesome toys! Hayata Hayata might have a sore arm today, after shooting all his auto guns yesterday … lol

Surely a great time. And I was honored to meet the range owner, Chris (don’t know his name on ODT but I think is the man that started the thread), and want to say “THANK YOU SIR!”. Also I had the honor and privilege to see again my Brother & Sister Mr and Mrs imawoodsman imawoodsman , and you both know my love and respect for you both.
It was a pleasure meeting you. You are very welcome!! Glad to hear you had a great time. I was surprised nobody else came and asked to shoot. I was flagging people down whenever I could to come shoot. Sometimes having nice things aren't enjoyed without family and friends. Thankyou friend

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom