• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 13, 2021

Hayata Hayata Question, did the guy who had the BAR have a MP-40 also? If it wasn't him, it was his friends gun. Only reason we didn't shoot it last year, his friend said he didn't bring a spare extractor and the one he had was bad.

Hayata Hayata Question, did the guy who had the BAR have a MP-40 also? If it wasn't him, it was his friends gun. Only reason we didn't shoot it last year, his friend said he didn't bring a spare extractor and the one he had was bad.

I assume so - while I was loading the BAR mag a gentleman was shooting an MP-40, assuming it belonged to the same man.

WHAT A GREAT TIME!!!
Huge thanks to cjnowell72! I am still grinning , that was a great first FA experience.
Certainly hope to attend next year.
Thanks to RHR too! Really was perfect.
It was also a pleasure to meet Mrs. Imawoodsman and Ottoman and to see Imawoodsman and Hayata again.
I still smell the wonderful scent of burnt powder ; now that's real aroma therapy.

GR8 time had by all!
Apollo Apollo won the Giveaway for identifying Mrs imawoodsman, Congrats!!
Special thanks to cjnowell72 cjnowell72 , Ringleader Ringleader , Apollo Apollo for letting us SHOOT their guns.
AWESOME generosity, Thanks again!
Thankyou so much for my prize! Was great meeting you and Mrs imawoodsman. Def enjoyed watching her sling led down range!! Till next time!!!!! Cheers

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom