• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy November 13, 2021

RHR

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
That time of year , Full Auto Frenzy at Red Hill Range in Martin Ga, gate opens at 8 first round at 10 clean up at 4.

Things not to bring:
No Tannerite
No AP ammo
No tracers.

Suppressed from 12-1
also open to public, come on up and shoot your own firearms.

This is the same location we've done our metering day the past couple years.
2238 Toms Creek Road

Martin, GA 30557

See you then.

That time of year , Full Auto Frenzy at Red Hill Range in Martin Ga, gate opens at 8 first round at 10 clean up at 4.

Things not to bring:
No Tannerite
No AP ammo
No tracers.

Suppressed from 12-1
also open to public, come on up and shoot your own firearms.

This is the same location we've done our metering day the past couple years.
2238 Toms Creek Road

Martin, GA 30557

See you then.
Limit on the caliber?

Is that you Chris!? Glad to see you brother. I think my fitness group's next hike is that Saturday at Ft. Yargo. I'll see if I can play hooky. Glad to see our favorite BBQ will be served also.

Fee to get in is $20.00 pp, feel free to bring anything to sell or trade I have a new place I can set up this year for a small swap meet too.
BBQ from Top Dawg Grillers,

HydroAuto HydroAuto ShawnZR-1 ShawnZR-1 cjnowell72 cjnowell72 Hood886 Hood886 AK74U AK74U Crochet556 Crochet556 Hayata Hayata rOmiLaYu rOmiLaYu TresMonos TresMonos inkandammo inkandammo imawoodsman imawoodsman P PlumNyet Plumminfool Plumminfool UptaCamp UptaCamp medium187mph medium187mph Kman Kman Treehawk Treehawk overdfl overdfl BIKER13 BIKER13 Earl Adams Earl Adams
Apollo Apollo rumrunner55 rumrunner55
If I called you out, the prize is you get $5.00 off at gate, for being loyal RHR customers.

Reactions: clp
Back
Top Bottom