55   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Wanting to trade multiple Colts for 1st gen Colt SAA

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Colt SAA

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a few Colts in my collection I would be interested in trading for a Colt 1st gen SAA. I know of course value ranges greatly on the SAA so depending on what you have I may trade one or two or all of them. Im open to any conditions including parts guns as long it is a 1st gen Colt SAA and all parts are as well other than grips. I dont want to add cash so don't offer if you need cash added. My Colts that I'm offering with the exception of 1 or 2 are not perfect but they are the real deal. I will note any parts that are incorrect. Im not against trading down but within reason. So here is what I'm offering:
Early Colt New Line .22
All original numbers matching with an original document dated 1876 from Colt Manufacturing instructing dealers that the price will be reduced to $3.50 each. This was Colt ending production of the New Line 22 and closing them out.

Colt 1911 Commercial 4 digit
4 digit serial number beginning with 5 and has C prefix for Commercial dating it to 1913 via Colt website but have also seen charts that date it to 1912 so we can say late 1912 to early 1913. Either way its one of the first Colt 1911s made being a little over the 5,000th one produced. Pretty remarkable condition all considered with very crisp and clean markings and beautiful oil blue finish. There are some unfortunate things though. Barrel is not original it is a WWII era barrel, grips are not original to the gun but are antique grips, the magazine is not the original.. it is a vintage Kings magazine with the K and crown marking. The hideous target sights were put on by original owner. I do have an original correct front sight for it. All other parts are not only correct but original to the gun. Still operates like new better than my modern 1911s.

2015 Stainless Gold Cup Trophy
Gun is basically brand new with everything included just like you bought it today. Has had 1 round fired through it because I just had to. Nothing more really to say.

Leonard Francolini engraved 1911 series 70 complete frame
Absolutely stunning engraved frame with 24k plated slide stop, mag catch, thumb safety, and hammer. Acquired directly from Leonard Francolini and will include provinonce. Will also include a set of 24k plated novak sights incase you would like to use them on a slide for this frame. It is flawless.

Colt stainless 1911 Officers ACP
This little guy chambered in 45ACP has stood the test of time. It has seen some hard use but still goes hard without quitting. It has some scratches but you could buff them out if you wanted haha. It has been used and shot like a pistol should but not abused. I did put a high rise beavertail grip safety on it but I'm sure I have the original as well. No box or docs with it but I should have 4 or 5 mags for it. All else is original to the gun.

Again, I am only interested in trading for a first generation Colt Single Action Army.

Pictures:
20210919_214915.jpg
Screenshot_20210919-215251_Chrome.jpg
20210919_215439.jpg
FB_IMG_1632106250457.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom