• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 30mm illum reticle - trade 4 SWFA fixed 6 or 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

huntin42

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Chris, GREAT DAY!
73   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x24 30mm illum reticle, plus rem 510 & .223 ammo

Zip Code: 31024

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Older Rem 500 series, varmint/truck rifle, snubby/truck pistol, bow, wide open

Caliber: 1-6x24, .22, .223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like title says, I'm looking to trade my strike eagle, 1-6 variable power x 24 with illuminated reticle.
Good scope, everything works, tracks like it's supposed to. I've maybe put 100 rounds on it.
Had posted with intention of trading for a SWFA fixed power, but feel the turrets would be to tall to run a micro dot on top, which is what my current project is going for. So I'm just going to swap some things around for now, and dont really need this scope at the moment.

Like the title says, I could also throw in an older Rem 510 .22. Cosmetically is not great, but it shoots lights out - function is 100%. And 1-50rnd pack of .22lr.
Also willing to include up to 200 rounds of .223 brass FMJ's
And up to 100 rounds .223 green tips.
Not looking to sale ammo - if you make a cash offer, it needs to be $0.75 per round or above.

Trade values (cash prices would be higher as I'm not looking to sale)
Scope $275
Rem 510 - $100
Ammo $100-125
I can do any combination of the above, so if you're offer doesnt warrant $450-500 please tell me what type package you're wanting to do.

Pretty open on trades but top of the list would be older Remington 500 series .22's (really looking for scope ready and/or target models with good irons) or savage .17wsm or similar varmint/truck rifle - a17 would be pretty sweet, cheap savage 10 or 700 in 223, 22-250, etc...

Maybe a snub revolver or truck pistol
Decent compound bow setup (nothing from the 90's - newer bows only).

*I may could scrape up a little cash depending on your offer, but it would have to be nice!.

*NOT including any scope rings/mounts, I'm tired of my dang Christmas money and bass pro gift cards having to go to buy rings, bipods, and slings all the time...

**SEND ALL OFFERS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY**

Got a 93 yota that gets 35+mpg, so I don't mind riding for the right deal, I know it's hard for some of you to travel, so I can do the whole distance if needed.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom