• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FT The Yom Kippur War Special - Israeli FALO Heavy FAL Pre-Ban Onyx Arms Import

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKCruiser

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Haha ak go brrrr
193   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT The Yom Kippur War Special - Israeli FALO Heavy FAL Pre-Ban Onyx Arms Import

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: tube folder Valmet, Valmet M78 with mags, VEPR 1V with mags

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: It seems that war and the holy land are synonymous. For your viewing pleasure is this pre-ban Israeli FALO Heavy. S.B.L. Israel upper receiver. Star of David on the side. Imported by Onyx Arms.

These were brought in the country in the late 80s and, to my understanding, these Israeli heavy FALOs haven't been brought in since.

Top cover is weaver if you'd like to mount a scope/dot. I have the Israeli top cover which will be included. One 20 round mag and 2x 30 round mags are included. More pics upon request.

I wasn’t around when these were brought in the country so I’d love to have a conversation with any of the FAL guys on here with more info.

Long Live Israel as they fight once again for their right to exist. 🇮🇱

Pictures:
IMG_3042.jpeg
IMG_3046.jpeg
IMG_3045.jpeg
IMG_3044.jpeg
IMG_3043.jpeg
IMG_3051.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom