• View counts are not updating correctly, we are looking into it now. Thanks!

Item Gone: FT Ruger American Rifle 17 HMR like new in box for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

K 3/5

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
139   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Ruger American Rifle 17 HMR like new in box for trade

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: A revolver in good condition to add to the man cave LOL

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am bored. I would like to offer you a Ruger American rifle in 17 HMR. Bolt action, 22 inch barrel, satin blued finish, black synthetic stock, 9 round mag ( will ad a 2nd mag to the trade), no scratches, no marks, no issues, the scope is a Barska I believe a 4x14. Simple sling, low round count (perhaps 25 rounds). Have 6 boxes of 50 rounds, 1 box of about 25 rounds CCI 17 HMR. I am looking for a even trade on a revolver that is mechanically sound with no scratches or marks to display in the man cave, need pictures of both sides. The camo job is on me. LOL The meeting place needs to be at Walmart in Blairsville. Disable vet can not drive. Thanks for considering it and God bless. Oscar Ramer

Pictures:
r1 (2).jpg
r2 (2).jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom