• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Needing Some Tractor Input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I can. Lighten up man I was just busting balls. I know that most people don't work on their equipment or have the means to do so.
I do most everything I can myself because I couldn't afford to pay someone else to do it. Especially a dealership who wants a RIDICULOUS amount for a part that pales in comparison to the installation cost.
For instance, I needed a water pump replaced on my Branson. Dealership up here wanted $500and some change for the part alone then quoted me for what I guess was a week long job. I guess mechanics make more than lawyers now.
Anyway, I took the old waterpump and found the original manufacturer (German pump number) and got it for $150. Took me a little more than an hour to replace it. So I saved nearly $1700 on a waterpump job vs taking it to a dealership. A ****ing waterpump!!!
Sorry, that wasn't supposed to go on like that. I'm done, I feel better.
View attachment 3555444View attachment 3555454
I love it when I can save money like that

I bought a John Deere 3032e 6 years ago. Mainly I use in a our 2 gardens, but we have a total of 27.5 acres. Mine has a front end loader, a tiller, a box blade, a bush hog, a bedder, and a fertilizer spreader. It has 220 hrs. No issues so far. I love it.

The Belarus is a fantastic tractor from the folks that have them.
Parts are readily available, if you prepay for them and are prepared to wait 6 to 12 months to see if they are available.

NO dealer network anywhere in the US.
Maybe if you get one or will never need anything.

They are a steal for a tractor, though.

I'd think long and hard about straying from the big three. Read this thread. https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/help-i-need-a-mobile-tractor-mechanic.2614162/#post-11837878

Assuming he's in Newnan, Mahindra has 6 dealers within 100 miles of the OP.

A good, local dealer is valuable. You just have to weigh how valuable. My LS dealer is about 40 miles away; I don't have a trailer that can haul my tractor. However, my tractor, as configured, was easily $8000 less than the equivalent Deere or Kubota, and is no less well built, IMHO. I can rent a trailer many times over, and tow the tractor a considerable distance, for that amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom