• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Needing Some Tractor Input

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a pretty good tractor but it would not come close to a Kubota.Everything about the Kubota is superior,workmanship,parts,customer service,available dealers,and resale value.

...Kubota for resale, but...... what is the dealer like for Kubota and Kioti? Are they both convenient? Do they both have a full service dept?

You can buy the best tractor in the world, but ownership will be frustrating if there is no servicing dealer.
My 2010 Kubota L3700SU (4WD, loader and backhoe) has never seen a dealer, other than for initial setup and delivery from the factory. Service is easy, parts are readily available but, more importantly, nothing other than routine service has been required. Even my original 12-year old factory battery is still cranking my baby!

My 2010 Kubota L3700SU (4WD, loader and backhoe) has never seen a dealer, other than for initial setup and delivery from the factory. Service is easy, parts are readily available but, more importantly, nothing other than routine service has been required. Even my original 12-year old factory battery is still cranking my baby!
Good for you, but never buy a piece of equipment thinking it never will need service.

Kubota for the win!
20211001_142908.jpg

If a man pays someone to work on his tractor he doesn't deserve a tractor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom