• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Needing Some Tractor Input

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttplate

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with the Kioti brand tractor. I looked at a DX50 today with a loader. I liked it but was not wanting a compact.

What say ye ODTs?

Thanks

Look at the branson . A lot more tractor at a better price.

Attachments

• Resized_20210825_172744.jpeg
    Resized_20210825_172744.jpeg
    277.8 KB · Views: 26
I have a Branson 4720 and I have mixed feelings about it. Especially since the water pump is shot and a new one is $500. Parts are hard to find from aftermarket distributors too.

Stick with either the South Korea or Japanese brands.

Branson has a fine reputation in the 3015 and below. Kubota has the name, resale value, and is heavier built. Most Gentlemen farmers will be fine with the Branson. And stick with a 4 wheel drive.

Look at the branson 2400h. A lot more tractor at a better price.
That is a lawn mower. What he looked at has double the weight and double the HP.

It is also a S Korean made tractor.

Kubota for resale, but...... what is the dealer like for Kubota and Kioti? Are they both convenient? Do they both have a full service dept?

You can buy the best tractor in the world, but ownership will be frustrating if there is no servicing dealer.

Does anyone know because I have been told by a Kioti owner that they come off the same line.

My hunting buddy bought one and traded in his smaller John Deere. Absolutely loves it. He’s had it for about a year and it’s been awesome. Uses it weekly.
He has the KL7320.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom