Item Gone: FT Mossberg 500 18" home defense set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
151   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Mossberg 500 18" home defense set up

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ar15, pistol version preferred, ar lower + cash, lcp max

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: looking to trade for a ar15 would prefer it to be on a pistol lower in case I want to put a short barrel on it without taking the risk of serving 10 years in the pen without paying the $300 extortion fee unlike the rifle lower.

Also comes with the screw nuts for the pic rail mlok converter, forgot to add it in the pic.

Not looking to add too much on my end if it REALLY peaks my interest my max id be willing to scrape up is like 1k

just the lower itself would be fine but cash on your end, not gonna lie the lcp max is looking pretty sick id be interested in that as well.

Pictures:
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sadly the shotgun market is even more dead than the AR market currently. You’ll love the LCP MAX if you get lucky and find one, mine was less than $400 after tax just make sure to get a spare mag for it since they only come with one. GLWS/GLWT!
Worst case I can buy a AR then Part out the 500 don't know if parts went back to base line like gen 3 Glock 19's but less then a couple months ago parts for the 500 where out of stock and selling way over retail

Sadly the shotgun market is even more dead than the AR market currently. You’ll love the LCP MAX if you get lucky and find one, mine was less than $400 after tax just make sure to get a spare mag for it since they only come with one. GLWS/GLWT!
What do you think of the TNW AERO SURVIVAL RIFLE IN 9MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom