K 3/5

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
139   0
Reaction score
Item Name: SPM SPM

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for a home defense shotgun, 12 gauge with extended ammo tube in good working order.

Caliber: .22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a like new Ruger SR22 .22LR, fired less than 90 rounds, no scratches, no marks, no issues, 6 10 rounds mags, plus 100 rounds of ammo. Offering the pistol as an even trade for a home defense firearm. Shotgun, 12 gauge, pump, extended ammo tube, in equally good working shape. There is a condition to the trade, it must be done in Blairsville as I am limited on my driving. Disable vet. Have a great week and God bless. Oscar Ramer

Pictures:
ruger-1-jpg.3143898

ruger2-jpg.3143899

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: SPM SPM

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for a home defense shotgun, 12 gauge with extended ammo tube in good working order.

Caliber: .22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a like new Ruger SR22 .22LR, fired less than 90 rounds, no scratches, no marks, no issues, 6 10 rounds mags, plus 100 rounds of ammo. Offering the pistol as an even trade for a home defense firearm. Shotgun, 12 gauge, pump, extended ammo tube, in equally good working shape. There is a condition to the trade, it must be done in Blairsville as I am limited on my driving. Disable vet. Have a great week and God bless. Oscar Ramer

Pictures:
ruger-1-jpg.3143898

ruger2-jpg.3143899

Please see by item name. SPM Sold Pending Meet. I expect the pistol will be gone Saturday. Thanks for the inquiry. God bless. Oscar Ramer
New to site. Thank you if something should change and its not gone please let me know I'm looking to purchase one.
Thank you and May God Bless you.

New to site. Thank you if something should change and its not gone please let me know I'm looking to purchase one.
Thank you and May God Bless you.

No problems, I believe you will find most folks here helpful. We were all new once. Thanks for the inquiry, tomorrow is the meet day. If things go south, I will send you a private message. God bless. Oscar Ramer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom