• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Kimber Montana w/Trijicon glass

Bama21

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
After searching for a Kimber Adirondack in 308 for quite a while, I ended up picking up a NIB Kimber Montana in 308 (22" threaded barrel with thread protector). I glassed her up with DNZ low one piece mount/rings and NIB Trijicon Ascent 3-12×40 (30mm tube).

Took her to the range once and put approximately 20 rounds thru her to put it on paper & get to know her a bit (a capable lady she is). She went to deer woods a couple of times, but never got the opportunity to put her to work. I really love this stick, just prefer more compact rifles.

I also bought a new Kimber OEM stainless muzzle brake. It is still in the sealed factory package with wrench.

She will come with rifle, DNZ mount/rings, Trijicon Ascent glass, OEM brake, and box and docs for rifle and scope. Total investment 2150. Please keep that in mind when making an offer. Not expecting to recoupe every penny, but I'll keep it before I give her away.

In trade:

Looking for stainless compact/lightweight 308 bolt gun like Springfield WayPoint with fluted barrel (not the carbon fiber wrapped barrel), Kimber Adirondack, Barrett Fieldcraft, Ruger M77 Mark II, Browning Ovix camo X-Bolt 18", or ???

Sig Cross (camo 308 is top of list for this model)

Sig Cross Trax 16" 308

Springfield TRP 10mm

May consider other quality firearm trades, but please-no black powder, blued weapons, shotguns, or bows.

FTF in NW GA. By contacting me regarding this thread you affirm that you are a Georgia resident and legal to possess this firearm. Any questions or offers, shoot me a PM. Thanks yall. Be safe and God bless. Can provide more pictures if need be.

Attachments

• 20231218_193353.jpg
    20231218_193353.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom