• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT IKON Weapons ARG - GALIL

SGT AE Houk

Default rank <1000 posts
Knight's Armament Elitist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ikon-weapons-arg-galil.2214565/
Item Name: FT IKON Weapons ARG - GALIL

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: High end AR, AK74, maybe a short EVO? whatcha got?

Sale Price: $1300 FIRM

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Just need to see your valid CWP

Item Description: Alright guys, got an interesting one up for sale/trade.

I got this IKON AR-G Galil from a fellow trader a few weeks ago. She's amazingly fun to shoot and always got questions up at River Bend! As accurate as can be, with a solid break, and clean reset, but unfortunately I think I'm going to go for something a little more traditional now that my run and gun game is heating up.

IKON AR-Gs are top notch and as close to a full IMI as you can get. IMI Parts kits are imported, and the receivers are milled just up the road in Florence SC. A trigger is dropped in and boom, ready to go! No ****TY Century Golani's here!

I personally have put one mag through it, and the original owner put about 180 through it, so round count is between 200-240. Will include all that you see in the pic (5 IMI mags, and 2 Tapcos).

Preferred trades: AK74s, EVO Scorpions (pistol), High end AR's (BCM, DD, LMT. NO PSA, Aero, Spikes, etc). Can always work out a gun plus ammo trade as well. No fudd stuff please (crossbows, hunting rifles, shotguns). Whatcha got?

Pictures:
20200529_195053-jpg.2649896

20200529_195013-jpg.2649897

20200529_195031-jpg.2649898

I would! 1300 is the lowest I can go on this. From my initial trade, I was in 1400. These sell new for about 1500, if you can find one. They're pretty hard to come by. Thanks Rona!

Bump for Israel!

Trade considerations are still: DD/BCM/LMT ARs, AR Uppers or Lowers (Same manufacturers (DD,BCM, etc)), Scorpion EVOs, 9mm ammo paired with the above, etc, but will hear out most offers. Worst I can say is no thanks!

Back
Top Bottom