Reaction score
Item Name: FT Glock 43 well dressed

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For:
Rare bargain boys 700 bucks!!
Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This 43 has the following drop in parts; no internal mods. New I dot pro ns. Alpha wolf threaded barrel w strike industries cap. Agency arms drop in trigger assembly. Tyrant designs extended mag release and slide release. Have five mags. Two stock w plus two taran and thre 9 rd clear mags. A sig ultra 45 1911 w alum frame and night sights would be my only trade interest.
Would sell for right offer if you’ve modded up a Glock you know roughly what I have in it
Cash price 700.00....approx 1000 into i
Pictures:
7bf43d6f-9bd3-4ffe-af8f-450bb3c6518b-jpeg.2889897

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Maybe the ass whipping is the cure. Make me some offers boys. I would think I could get at least 750-8. That’s a free threaded barrel and a couple mags. This is just intermediate psychosis. I left the slide alone. It’s not a John wick 43. Have mercy oh fellow modders lol

Maybe the ass whipping is the cure. Make me some offers boys. I would think I could get at least 750-8. That’s a free threaded barrel and a couple mags. This is just intermediate psychosis. I left the slide alone. It’s not a John wick 43. Have mercy oh fellow modders lol

Bump for an ass whippin lesson....... that’s all it took for me! GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom