• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT 2014 Jayco Jayflight 26bh and everything you need to go camping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpw006

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT 2014 Jayco Jayflight 26bh and everything you need to go camping.

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Boat

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Item Name: FS/FT 2014 Jayco Jayflight 26bh and everything you need to go camping.

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Boat plus cash on my end or cash on your end plus Firearms or ???

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So the wife has decided she is not a camping person and would rather have a boat. Looking to trade towards a bowrider type of boat. We can add cash towards the right boat. I'm looking for something in the 20 to 28 foot length with a trailer and must be ready for the water.

I'll get a better list of everything that we are going to include, but for the most part it's everything you will need to go camping. Everything works as it should. I replaced the roof in January of this year, which came with a two year transferable warranty.(Replaced, NOT re-sealed) The roof was replaced by Dietz RV repair, Kris is a member here as well. @KrisD

5 brand new Goodyear Endurance tires
New roof, less than 7 months old with 2 year transferable warranty. Installed by @KrisD
E2 8000 weight distribution hitch
2 almost full 30lb propane tanks with new pressure gauges
Brand new memory foam mattress, used for one trip and had mattress protector on it.
All dishes, pots, pans, silverware, toaster, etc.
Power cable
New RV surge protector
Almost new Camco RhinoExtreme 20ft sewer hose(used of one trip)
All freshwater hoses, connections, pressure relief valves, filters
Two sets of Camco leveling blocks
Camping rug/mat. Probably 20 foot by 10 foot.
A couple camping chairs

I know there's stuff I'm missing, but I couldn't get to where it's stored at the moment, but wanted to post the ad. Sale price would be $14,000 with everything listed and more.

Pictures:
20210731_194241.jpg
20210731_194259.jpg
20210731_194334.jpg
20210731_194353.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I've got it at the house this weekend if anyone wants to take a look at it. Or if you just want to come by Saturday evening to do some driveway camping and drink beer that's fine too.

My wife has been talking about getting a tiny house even though she has clothes in three vacate bedrooms. I told her I would be happy to sell the house, buy an acre and plop a trailer on it. This would be perfect!

My wife has been talking about getting a tiny house even though she has clothes in three vacate bedrooms. I told her I would be happy to sell the house, buy an acre and plop a trailer on it. This would be perfect!
I've got it at the house until tomorrow afternoon, let me know if you want to take a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom