Ft. Daniel review. Pure awesomeness!

steve2039

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
74   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Nate and the guys at Ft. Daniel. After seeing other stellar reviews, I decided to pay them a visit.

I dropped my dads Colt off with them a few weeks ago before going on a trip to get cerakoted (finish was a bit rough) and the courtesy and professionalism they have is mind blowing. I had priced out a few other shops that have a reputation for doing good work but after seeing theirs to the price, I could not really see the value. After speaking with Nate an wasting probably more of his time than I needed, when we talked price, I literally said "that's all?".

I got a call yesterday saying it was done. I wish I got more pics of it but I only got one of the completed work.

Long story short, my xdm will be there soon. My dad now wants to take two of his rifles in to be reworked.

I cannot thank these guys enough for an awesome job. I'm still at a loss for words without rambling.

Pics will be up in 5 min.

Original

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374949578.652692.jpg

After their magic:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374949624.933066.jpg

I'm glad you're satisfied!

Absolutely! Debating now on an xdm color and ripping the melonite off.

Going to see what dad has in mind with the rifle he has. Have no idea what rifle he has that's 30 years old he want done but he said as good as the colt turned out he wanted the other guns done.

Everything I have had Nate and his crew do for me has come out top notch. I plan on having him do a lot more work for me. Can't wait til he is putting together complete rifles!!!

Back
Top Bottom