• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ft. Daniel fixed my GOOF!

the_mule

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
69   0
Reaction score
I tried the DIY method of gunsmithing at home. A little YouTube, some elbow grease, with a dash of know-how. Let's just say that it didn't work out too well. Then I found Fort Daniel here on the ODT. Nate was willing to take on my not-so-sexy machining project without even a second thought. Not long after I gave him my heap of parts did I have a working pistol again! Thanks again, Nate, for getting me back up and running. I highly recommend Ft. Daniel for your gunsmith needs. They'll show you around their shop, and I've personally seen some of their awesome cerakote jobs, and precision rifle work that they've done. Check them out!

http://www.ftdaniel.com/

What did you fark up?

Oh, you know, I tried to do a DIY trigger job on a U22 Beretta Neos pistol. It required that I completely break down the pistol...and...I ended up breaking a very thin screw/bolt off in the frame. I ordered a couple of parts that would need replacing, and Nate machined that broken bolt right outa there. Now the Neos is back together, function tested, and ready for plinking/range duty. I'm a happy customer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom